- DC Pumps - quieter controllable operation that puts less heat in to the water.
- Silent Air Intake - of course a noise reducing muffler has been included on the air intake.
- Accurate Height Control - obtain extremely accurate water height settings via the geared outflow valve.
- Small Footprint - internally mounted pump saves precious sump space.
- Minimizes Turbulence - the curved body of the skimmer helps to minimize breaking of the foam head.
- Drain Cup - extend your time away from the skimmer by collecting the skimmate in a separate container.
- Stylish Design - stylish colors elevate the look of your sump compartment.
- Pump: Rock SP2000
- Power Draw: 16 Watts
- Air Intake: 520L/H
- Aquarium Capacity: 700 - 900L (184 - 237 Gallons)
- Dimensions: 235 x 200 x 530mm (9.25" x 7.88" x 20.9")
It's hard to find better efficiency and value elsewhere than the Bubble-Magus line of protein skimmers. By utilizing materials of necessary robustness, and pumps of just the right efficiency, Bubble-Magus has created a quality product that doesn't ask more of your cash flow than it has to.
All of the features that a protein skimmer must have are included - right down to the colors required to make your system look clean & professional. And being the prolific manufacturer that they are, they have created a wide array of models for many different applications. You will be able to find a protein skimmer that meets your systems individual needs - no matter how uncommon your aquarium or system is.