E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Tunze Turbelle Stream 2 Pump - 6065
Inventory Status: Instock
Hardly any other components have experienced similar progress in aquarium engineering in the past few years as the circulation pump.
The new Turbelle stream 2 is a very compact propeller pump with a well-thought-out design used to circulate water in aquariums or tanks. It contains several innovative technical solutions and adapts to the aquarium without affecting the existing biotope.
- Eco-Energetic - The innovative motor based on the eco-energetic concept and newly developed pump technology ensures a very high efficiency with very low maintenance and power consumption.
- Silent Operation - Special plastic bearings, a titanium-alloy shaft and silicone absorbers enable very silent operation without wear which applies for smaller models as well as for the more powerful pumps delivering up to 30,000 l/h. (7,925 USgal./h).
- Large Suction Area - The water which is drawn in passes through a giant intake strainer, and thus prevents premature clogging.
- Magnet Holder - As a standard feature, Turbelle stream pumps are supplied with a magnetic holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane from 3/4 inch to 1 inch thickness.
- Flexible Adaptation - The ball-type design is an intelligent solution for installation with a minimum of hydraulic loss. Contrary to other pumps, they offer a lot of flexibility with respect to positioning and orientation of the water stream, which can be adjusted in such a way that an effective flow is produced over a long distance in the aquarium at lower power consumption.
- Aquarium Size Range: 66 to 211 Gallons
- Flow Rate: 1717 Gallons per hour
- Energy Consumption: 12 Watts
- Cable Length: 6.5 Feet
- Pump Dimensions: 3.5 inch diameter, 2 inch outlet diameter
- Magnetic holder for glass thickness up to 3/4 inch
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|Aquascape Milliput Epoxy||$10.75|
|Tunze Turbelle Stream 2 Pump - 6085||$208.80|
|Tunze Universal Osmolator Automatic Water Top-Off - 3155||$235.55|