E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Vertex Puratek Reverse Osmosis/Deionization (RO/DI) Filter - 100GPD
Inventory Status: Instock
Marine systems have proven to be one of the most fragile mini ecosystems to maintain. Numerous variables need to be considered & maintained in a tight range to ensure success.
As always, the key to solving such mysteries rely on separating effecting factors from the start. Having that in mind, successful keeping of marine animals should start with pure water free of contaminates. Puratek systems have been designed to achieve that, while reducing your system's impact on the environment by producing less waste water and lower energy consumption.
The addition of a booster pump will reduce the waste water production by a great deal and also speeds the process of making water. The frequent automatic back-flush feature will increase the life of the RO membrane while ensuring better water quality for longer time. The on-board microprocessor controller will make the unit fully automated, easy to use and more reliable.
After a long process of R&D Puratek designs were brought to life to achieve the following:
- Purest water for your system
- Easy to use and maintain
- Minimal Waste water production
- Built in electronic TDS-Out meter
- Fully automated Microprocessor controller
- Easy to view Oil-filled Pressure gauge
- Automatic back-flush system to increase membrane life
- Back-pressure shut off solenoid for reservoir applications
- Clear canister casing for increased visibility
- All standard cartridges and fittings
- Includes all necessary plumbing and fittings
- Canister wrench
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|1 Micron Sediment Filter for RO (Reverse Osmosis) Filter||$8.45|
|Extruded Carbon Filter for RO (Reverse Osmosis) Filter||$11.95|
|Vertex Mixed-Bed Resin Cartridge for RO/DI Filters||$26.95|
|Vertex Salinity Refractometer||$44.95|