E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Deltec MCE400 Hang on Protein Skimmer
Inventory Status: Instock
The Deltec MCE400 is the not so little brother to the MCE600. It's very compact design allows the new MCE400 to hang onto aquariums with limited external room and gives it the flexibility to hang on almost any brand of aquarium or for it to be used inside or hanging on the outside of a sump.
It has the performance you would expect from any Deltec skimmer, drawing in 350lts of air per hour for maximum waste removal. Testing shows that Deltec skimmers produce 2 - 4 times the air volume used on most competitors skimmers which are claimed to be suitable for comparable water volumes.
- Can be hung on the outside of the aquarium or sump.
- Draws its own water from the aquarium via the internal needle wheel pump.
- 350 litres of air/hour are produced at the venturi.
- 9 watt pump
- Large Volume collection cup
- Dimensions: 8.5"L x 3"W x 17-19.5"H
- Minimum Height for Sump Installation: 24"
- Suitable for aquariums up to:
- Light Stocking: 130 US Gallons (500 Litres)
- Normal Stocking: 100 US Gallons (400 Litres)
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|Aqua C Remora Pro-S Hang-On Protein Skimmer||$293.95|
|Aquascape Milliput Epoxy||$10.75|
|Deltec MCE-600 Protein Skimmer||$577.95|
|Shlobster Dosing Pump (1.1ml/min)||$91.95|