E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Brightwell Aquatics NeoMag Magnesium Reactor Media - 1 KG
Inventory Status: Instock
High-purity magnesium media for placement in reef aquarium media reactors.
- High-purity, magnesium-rich mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the magnesium concentration in the system.
- Provides magnesium, which helps regulate the balance between calcium and carbonates in aquarium water, and is a component of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
- Composed of magnesium, calcium, and carbonates.
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.
- Mined in the United States.
The Brightwell Aquatics NeoZeo Method
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|Brightwell Aquatics Kalk +2 Aquarium Additive- 450 Gram||
|Brightwell Aquatics Magnesion Liquid Aquarium Additive - 500ml||
|Brightwell Aquatics Magnesion-P Dry Aquarium Additive - 1200 Gram||
|Brightwell Aquatics NeoZeo Zeolite Filter Media - 1 KG||
|ZEOvit ZEOmag Magnesium Granulate - 1KG||$33.95|