E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Cad Lights Conic Bio-Reactor (750ml Pellet Capacity)
Inventory Status: Instock
Finally a solution for removing Nitrates, Phosphates, and Nuisance Algae with a twist of your wrist!
New innovative true Conic Bio-Reactors are a really exciting product made in our factory in California. It took us 6 months of R&D and designing to have our final Bio-Reactor. Below are some of the great (and new) features that these reactors have.
- Anti-clumping design is made possible through the fully controllable recirculating water pump and outtake valve.
- True All-In-One design, where the pump is already built inside of the Bio reactor in the bottom chamber. This feature saves ALOT more space and ease of use the moment you get it. The intake is in the bottom and the outtake is from the top which allows for the most efficient flow of only 1 direction. External units use 2X the amount of space.
- Advanced True Conic design is what makes our unique "Rhythmic Tumbling Motion" that moves every pellet evenly and prevents clumping. Every pellet churns, swirls around and moves throughout the entire reactor (from top to bottom). Soft yet high flow movement perfect for the Bio-pellets to interact with each other.
- Self-priming and designed to be ready to use right out of the box and comes with all the pump, fittings, plumbing, union etc.. Everything you need to get started comes standard.
- Space saving design and energy efficient. No need for an external pump that will take up more space and wasted pump pressure!
- 100% Cell-Cast acrylic and hand made in the USA.
- Completely disassembles easily for maintenance.
- Compatible with a large variety of bio-pellets (sold separately).
- NEW 3-way recirculating valve gives you the control of the bio-reactor at your hands.
- Total space useage: 6" x 6" x 12" (16" high with plumbing)
- Can hold up to 750ml of bio-pellets
- Built in pump.
- 11.5W of energy use.
- Standard 1/2" SCH40 PVC can easily be extended to reach into other chambers for installation.
- Total silence.
Cad Lights Conic Bio-Reactor Instruction Manual
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter7 Aquarium Additive - 500ml||$14.65|
|Brightwell Aquatics Xport-PO4 (700 Gram)||$60.55|
|Vertex Pro-Bio Pellets - 1000ml||$52.95|