E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Vertex Illumina 260 LED Lighting Fixture (36 Inch)
Inventory Status: Backordered
The 260 series features more intense Cree LED's for deeper aquariums, or aquarists that want an even brighter LED Fixture.
The Illumina is unlike any other LED lighting fixture on the market, single handedly redefining what is possible for total aquarium illumination solutions.
Underneath the Illumina's sleek, ultra thin exterior are the highest grade LEDs, available, providing unbelievably powerful lighting at extraordinarily low levels of energy consumption. Combining brains with beauty, the technology behind the Illumina allows for an almost endless array of programmable possibilities - sunsets, sunrises, midday scenarios, weather simulations, and much more.
Controlled wirelessly by the controller or your PC, the Illumina allows for the lights to be manipulated by color group, modules, auxiliary modules, and programmed custom groups, for unsurpassed levels of control.
The other secret to Illumina innovation is the Total Modular System. This revolutionary system allows for ever part of the Illumina to be easily removed and replaced without wiring or soldering. You will be able to upgrade the Vertex Illumina effortlessly to keep up with new LED releases. Removing and replacing parts can be done with a snap.
Available in 1' to 6' fixtures, these made-in-Austria units provide the highest quality yet seen in the aquarium lighting industry. Never before has an LED device been capable of growing any species of coral while generating such a small carbon footprint consuming almost less than 50% energy compared to most other methods available to illuminate a reef tank. The Illumina's power speaks for itself; its ability to overpower high Kelvin 400w MH bulbs ran on electronic ballasts can be seen by the naked eye.
- Thermovap heat-sink design, sleek yet most efficient in heat dispersion technology.
- Wireless communication between LEDs and controller. Communication via; IEEE 811.15.4 Sensor Net.
- Air-shaft heat-exchange design for maximum heat extraction.
- Optics-free design provides maximum coverage and ample penetration.
- Does not promote irregular growth patterns in SPS corals, due to use of optics.
- Totally modular, all parts are changeable by disconnecting connections, no need for wiring.
- Easy to upgrade and repair due to modular design of the fixture.
- User-friendly operating program and menus.
- Could be networked to other fixtures.
- Only one cord exits the fixture irrelevant of fixture length.
- Available PC software for expert mode accessed via V-link USB stick.
- LCD controller capable of demo, custom and light studio for advance color composition.
- Fully controllable by LED color group, modules, auxiliary modules and programmed custom groups.
- Programmable, sunrise, sunset, midday scenarios & total weather simulation; clouds, rainy day, lightning.
- Optional fan shut-off mode via controller.
- Expert color composition, Seamless setting implementation via V-link.
- Real-time color sampling, watch the light color composed live in front of your aquarium via V-link.
- Fixtures width 12"( 300mm), available lengths 1' (300mm), 2' (600mm), 3' (900mm), 4' (1200mm), 5' (1500mm) and 6' (1800mm).
- Fixture's height; side 1.25"(32mm) / middle 1.77"(45mm).
- Length of cord from fixture to wall plug; 3 meters.
- Body / Heat-sink made out of Anodized extruded Aluminum.
- End caps, split box and other plastic pieces made from PC.
- Clear Cover made out of super clear PC rated for up to 125 deg C.
- Cree LEDs, White XPG-139lm/W, Blue XPG-30.6lm/W and Royal Blue XPE-425mV.
- White LEDs at 7000Kelvin, Blue at 470nm, Royal Blue at 450nm.
- 40W consumption per pad, 16LEDs per pad, 8White, 8Blue and 8Royal blue.
- Expected LEDs life time 50,000 hours at 135 degree core diode temperature (Per Manufacturer).
- One of the highest Lumen maintenance factor available; LM80.
- 80W per foot (300mm) / 32 LEDs per foot (300mm) / 2 modules per foot (300mm).
- SilenX fans less than 14dBm noise. Automatic, Always ON and always OFF modes available.
- Single row wire hanging kit sold separately.
- Diodes running at 750 mA, consuming 2.5W, running them below recommended threshold to increase life and decrease degradation factor by a great value.
- Fixture Wattage: (300mm: 80W), (600mm: 160W), (900mm: 240W), (1200mm: 320W), (1500mm: 400W), (1800mm: 480W).
- Diodes approximate core temperature: 105 deg C.
- SilenX fans: 1.08W / 24CFM.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Illumina 200/260/360 comparison chart
The Illumina 260 36 Inch fixture is not a standard stock item. Please call or e-mail for availability.
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|Vertex Puratek Reverse Osmosis/Deionization (RO/DI) Filter - 100GPD||$369.95|
|Vertex V-Link USB Stick for Illumina LED Fixtures||$67.95|