E-Mail J&L Aquatics
Vertex RX-Z 1.5 Zeolite Reactor
Inventory Status: Instock
Zeolite-based probiotic filtration has gained a strong following over recent years and rightly so. By utilizing the nutrient processing traits of selective bacteria strains as well as a substrate facilitative to their metabolic needs, Zeolite-based probiotic filtration effectively creates Ultra Low Nutrient (ULN) conditions that most closely mimic reef environments. Vertex Rx-Z Reactors make bringing the advantages of this methodology home to your reef easier than ever.
Vertex Zeolite Reactors feature dual chambered agitators to effectively eliminate jamming and reduce wear. Further to that, the combination of angular water injection as well as concave shape of the inner base facilitates a circular motion inside the bottom chamber. This in return will reduce the channeling-effect and makes for an even distribution of flow through all slots of the perforated plate.
Rx-Z reactors have been designed with ease of use in mind. The acrylic lid settles into a seated o-ring, allowing for leak-free seal and effortless removal. Base-mounted pump design readily detaches from the unit via an uncoupling of the true union ball valve. An onboard dosing-port makes liquid dosing of probiotic additives effortless while making them directly available to the bacteria inside the reactor. Rx-Z reactors can be fully disassembled for thorough maintenance.
Reliable and functional design, assembled with high quality acrylic, PVC lid and base for a more durable design, quality fittings and titanium screws displays quality as well as elegance. All parts are processed in-house utilizing precise CNC machines for better quality and consistency throughout the whole unit.
- Quality acrylic construction with a robust PVC base and lid, and PN16 fittings provide for a long life.
- Built-in check valve for on/off cycles
- True union ball valve provide easy adjustment and uncoupling
- Rubber-capped onboard dosing-port makes adding solutions extremely easy.
- Dual chamber design
- Titanium Screws and PVC Welded joints for maximum durability
- Incorporates reliable Eheim pumps.
- Capacity: 1.5 liters of media (approximately 50 US-fl. oz.)
- Total height: 500mm (approximately: 19.5")
- Chamber diameter: 120mm (approximately 4.7")
- Foot-Print; 195 x 140 mm (approximately 7.6" x 5.5")
- Pump: Eheim Compact 600
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|RowaPhos Phosphate Removal Media - 500 mL||$32.45|
|ZEOvit ZEObak Micro-organism Solution - 10ml||$17.95|
|ZEOvit Zeolite Reactor Media - 1 Litre||$15.45|
|ZEOvit ZEOmag Magnesium Granulate - 1KG||$26.75|