E-Mail J&L Aquatics
ZEOvit Coral Snow - 250ml
Inventory Status: Instock
- For small and large polyp stony corals, soft corals and clams as well as problem solving/solution in a salt water tanks.
- Coral Snow is a liquid secondary biological facilitator for elements like B-Balance or Potassium-Iodide/Fluoride Concentrate. It is Compatible with all elements, as well as Amino Acid Concentrate and Pohl's Coral Vitalizer.
- Coral Snow contains among others ingredients a natural Calcium-Magnesium Carbonate mix. With a size 2.5 microns Coral Snow is the optimal size for absorption by SPS corals.
- Dose Coral Snow daily with the other required elements. The dosage can be put into a glass together with other Zeo products, mixed and after about 5 minutes slowly added to your aquarium into a high flow area.
- You can dose 1 to a maximum of 4 ml Coral Snow per 25gallons tank water daily.
- Coral Snow neutralizes undesirable acids and is a solution against slime algae and cyano bacteria.
- Any cloudiness in the water is harmless for all fish and sensitive corals.
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|ZEOvit Amino Acid Concentrate LPS - 250ml||$44.25|
|ZEOvit Pohl's Coral Vitalizer - 50ml||$49.45|
|ZEOvit Stylo-Pocci Glow - 50ml||$40.15|
|ZEOvit ZEOfood 7 - 50ml||$19.55|
|ZEOvit Zeolite Reactor Media - 1 Litre||$15.45|