E-Mail J&L Aquatics
ZEOvit Pohl's K-Balance Potassium - 250ml
Inventory Status: Instock
Potassium is a major element in sea water like Calcium, and is concentrated with Ca. at 390mg/L.
K-Balance contains multiple potassium salts in high concentration. Our tests in several tanks have shown the benefits in color and growth after dosing a few days.
Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
- Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey, good coloration without potassium is not possible.
- Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium levels look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are retracted and color is light without depth and washed-out looking.
- Blue Acropora are also appear washed-out.
- Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days.
- Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
1ml per 25 gallons per day. Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated.
|Some other items you may want to consider...|
|ZEOvit Amino Acid Concentrate LPS - 250ml||$44.25|
|ZEOvit Pohl's B-Balance Concentrate - 1000ml||$96.80|
|ZEOvit Pohl's K-Balance STRONG Potassium - 250ml||$43.75|
|ZEOvit ZEObak Micro-organism Solution - 10ml||$17.95|
|ZEOvit ZEOstart 3 - 250ml||$41.05|