- Spherical shape prevents compacting and maintains water flow.
- Can be used to drop phosphate levels, and maintain phosphate levels on an ongoing basis.
- Does not leach aluminum in a marine aquarium environment.
- Always rinse with RO / filtered water before use. Product may become hot when first rinsing!
- Employ 250ml for every 100 gallons of system volume.
- Employ in a reactor, or nylon filter bag.
- Check phosphate levels after 48 hours to ensure they have fallen adequately. If they have, product may be left in place until levels begin to climb again.
- Note: product cannot be regenerated
The grade of Phosphate Remover you need, at a budget friendly price!
Unlike some competitors, Reef Crest Bulk Chemicals are sold by net weight not volume - this ensures a consistent amount of product in any package.
Some settling may occur in shipping.