- Santoprene Tubing - long life, chemical resistant tubing for hassle free operation
- Braced, Dual Roller Design - say goodbye to flexing or cracked rollers - complete displacement every time.
- Timer / Controller Compatibility - dose by the second (with a good timer)
- Chemical ready tubing (specs below)
- Pump mount. - makes installation a dream (pump can be removed from mount easily for maintenance)
- On/Off Switch - convenient quick dose or shut off override (depends on pump installation)
- Back siphon free - avoid contamination of your source vessels with aquarium water
- Ultra Low power consumption.
- 2 Part Solution
- Liquid kH Buffer
- Coral Food
- Trace Elements
- 110 VAC, 2 prong plug
- 20' TDH
- 6' Input Tubing: Rehau Rau-PE (1/4" O.D. , 1/8" I.D.)
- 6' Output Tubing: Rehau Rauclair-E (1/4" O.D. , 1/8" I.D.)
- 1.1 ml/min flow rate
- Santoprene tube life approx. 12 months (actual life varies with application).
We searched far and wide for a simple yet reliable dosing pump that could be used in many applications - the Reef Crest Dosing Pump is the result of that search. Easily controllable from something as simple as a wall timer (to a full featured aquarium computer) it is capable of pumping everything from pure water to caustic chemicals.
Excellent Product - A must have ! Review by Melissa
Quality Price Value
This is one of the best decisions that I have made for my aquarium; I can't honestly imagine having to add C-balance A/B daily like I did before. I currently run three of these dosing pumps using my Apex Neptune for kalkwasser, C-Bal A and C-Bal B. I have been using the pumps for almost three years. These dosing pumps have allowed me micromanage my water chemistry resulting in excellent coral growth and peace of mind that I am delivering the best care to my corals and fish. Easy to set up and program using the apex fusion. (Posted on 3/24/2017)
Good dosing pump Review by Grant
Quality Price Value
I now have three of these setup (one new) with the first two running for some time on an Apex. Overall this is a good basic dosing pump, very easy to install and service. These will slowly continue draining into the aquarium when off if you put the lines underwater so make sure they stay above the water line (confirmed again today on Alkalinity and Calcium. Had some wear issues on the hub of the 50ml version of this pump but these ones are so far good. (Posted on 8/13/2016)