Brightwell Potassion Liquid Potassium Additive - 500ml
Important liquid supplement for use with bacteria based nutrient export systems.
Concentrated potassium solution primarily for reef aquaria housing SPS Corals - 80,000ppm.
- Highly-concentrated ionic potassium solution.
- Provides potassium, an important component of aragonite (the mineral secreted as skeletal material by corals and other reef-building marine organisms), complexed into pigments that enhance blue coloration of some small-polyp stony corals, important to proper neurological function, and depleted in marine aquaria by livestock.
- 80,000 ppm K; considerably stronger and more economical than competing potassium products.
- May be used to combat potassium depletion that often accompanies the use of zeolite-based filtration methods employed to maintain ultra-low-nutrient aquaria.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions: Shake product well before using. Add 5 ml (1 capful) of product per 50 US-gallons of aquarium water every other day or as needed to maintain the potassium concentration within a range of 390 - 410 ppm. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 2,500 US-gallons (9,464 L).
The Brightwell Aquatics NeoZeo Method
Write Your Own Review