- Put white cover on blade attachment, then remove from interioir magentic cleaner by grabbing the base of the black attachment to release it from the cleaner.
- Take the protective white cover off the Easyblade Scraper attachemtn.
- With the white tab facing you, push it down and in, and slide toward the left. Carefully pull out the rest of the way.
- Replace the blade, making sure the white plastic nubs are showing through the blade.
- Reinsert the blade into the right side of the attachment. you will need to wiggle the blade insert a bit to squeeze it through the attachment. It will lock itself into place.
The Algae Free Easyblade scraper attachment is designed to quickly fit onto any Algae Free Float Plus Aquarium Magnet and is the best way to clean tough algae deposits from your aquariums glass.
Each attacment includes one blade, one attachment, and one protective cover.
The blade is made of stainless steel coated material but will rust. Removing it from the aquarium is suggested when not in use.
CAUTION: The product contains very sharp blades. Keep out of reach of children and always keep protective cover on when not in use.
|Display request for quote||N/A|