- Grows massive colonies of beneficial bacteria
- Provides more growing area than plastic balls, foams or undergravel filters
- Advanced polymer material has optimal pore size for maximum oxygen and water transfer
- 20 stars support up to a 100 U.S. gallon (379 L) aquarium
1. Remove Bio-Chem Stars from plastic bag and rinse thoroughly to remove any dust.
2. Place Bio-Chem Stars in the last (top) compartment in the FilStar filter.
3. Bio-Chem Stars will become colonized by bacteria within several weeks. Using STRESS ZYMEÃ‚Â® will help in the development of the biological filter.
|Display request for quote||N/A|