- 1/4" tubing inlet and free flow outlet
- Flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- Tested to 100 PSI
- Flange to float tip measurement is 6.5" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Comes complete with jam nut, sealing washer, JACO compression nut and polyethylene float
- Hardware made with 18-8 stainless steel
- Bodies made of NSF approved PVC
- Replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber
- Adjustable arm can be used in the vertical or horizontal position
Add this assembly to any storage tank to automatically shut off the supply to the tank. Use with an hydraulic automatic shut off to shut down your system and stop producing waste water when tank is full.
The Float Valve with Wing nut is an excellent method to keeping sumps/tanks/reservoirs full of water. This is the Float Valve recommended anytime when using a Hydraulic Automatic Shutoff Valve, or just as a top level control.
|Display request for quote||No|