- Aim True - With a large range of movement in all directions, you can direct the flow where your tank needs it most.
- Simple Built-in Control - The Nero 5 Submersible Pump includes Bluetooth control standard. Use the myAI app on any iOS or Android device to easily set up or program one or multiple Nero 5 pumps. Don't have a smartphone? The Nero 5 includes an integrated controller for simple speed adjustments.
- myAI Dashboard - Each tank has a dashboard with easy-to-access quick keys for changing between Schedule/Manual modes, Feed Mode and All On/Off functions.
- myAI Schedule Mode - Our intuitive schedule mode is so easy to program you'll have plenty of time for more important tasks, like enjoying your corals.
- Multiple Pumps - Control and monitor multiple Nero 5 pumps with ease. You can even sync settings from other pumps.
- Easy Scheduling - Set your pump schedules with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- 3 Pump Modes
- Constant Speed - A constant stream of flow at the intensity of your choosing.
- Pulse - Consisting of uniform high and low levels.
- Random - Simulates a high-energy reef environment.
- Dimensions: 2.8"W x 2.8"H x 2.1"D
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3000GPH
- Power Consumption: Up to 30 Watts
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 1/2" (13mm)
- AI Nero 5 Pump with Integrated Driver
- Mounting Magnets
- Power adapter with universal plug adapter set
- Quick start guide
- Mounting hardware
Don't be fooled by its compact demeanor! The Nero 5 punches well above its class delivering true 3000 gallons per hour (gph) of flow. That's the kind of flow that keeps your tank clean and your coral healthy.
What's in the Box
|Display request for quote||No|
Amazing Review by Me
Quality Price Value
Hands down a water moving little pump. I have no problems, it synced with the app in less than 5 seconds and moves a lot of water for its size (have a tank over 6ft long). I am now thinking of purchasing another to try the anti-sync mode. Also a big shout out to JandL as being the best aquatics store around (Posted on 1/9/2020)
Short lived Review by Hands
Quality Price Value
I had an issue with the pump out of the box. I was able to use the pump in manual mode without the app. The powerhead was that, a water mover, adequate, nothing terribly amazing. As soon as I connected it to the app it stopped working. After some disappointing correspondence with AquaIlluminations it was determined that the BT controller had issues and I had to return it. I was disappointed at the dismissive responses I received from AI - though ultimately, sort of, got what I needed from them. I can say that I was VERY impressed at the responses I received for J&L when I brought the issue to their attention.
At the end of the day, I purchased some different equipment and yet to be seen if I pick up this pump again in the future. Very pleased at my decision to do business with J&L though. (Posted on 9/29/2019)