- Industry's longest lamp life (14 months)
- Compact and lightweight
- UV resistant housing
- When used as a freshwater sterilizer will accommodate systems from 5 - 200 gals with a flowrate of 642 gph for 30,000 uw/cm2
- Freshwater clarifier to 1500 gals
- When used as a saltwater sterilizer will accomodate systems up to 70 gals with a flowrate of 214 gph for 90,000 uw/cm2
- Designed to hung onto the side of an aquarium or sump and run in-line.
- 1/2" barb fittings allow for easy plumbing
The Advantage Series is ideal for small ponds, aquariums, and water features.
Advantage UV's are slim, lightweight units designed for maximum UV effectiveness.
Aqua Ultraviolet UV's will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to our instructions.
UV Sterilization is a purely physical process not a chemical one so it doesn't alter the waters chemistry, taste, smell or pH.
This unit hangs on back and will eliminate green water, control bacteria and fish disease UV destroys harmful bacteria, protazoa and algae
Use in fresh or saltwater aquariums and ponds as well as designed for indoor and outdoor use.
Features & Specifications
|Display request for quote||N/A|