- Housings come with a lifetime warranty and will not degrade overtime from the Ultraviolet
- All units are manufactured with only the highest quality components and production standards
- Patented slimline lamps last an industry high of up to 14 months of continuous operation - no other lamp on the market lasts as long
- UV lamps have a 99.9 % effective kill rate
- Lamp changes are done easily by our new EZ Twist Cap from one end, with a four pin connection
- Quartz sleeves allow the lamps to reach their optimum operating temperature and are made of the finest quality quartz, HL Q200, which allows for a 99.9 % transmissions rate
- Transformers are self starting, thermally protected and designed for outdoor use
- Transformers are exactly matched to the lamps for maximum W output
- Units are designed to allow maximum flow rates to fully utilize your pump
- Weatherproof but not submersible.
- When used as a freshwater sterilizer will accommodate systems from 1500 - 3000 gals with a flowrate of 3200 gph for 30,000 uw/cm2
- Freshwater clarifier to 6500 gals
- When used as a saltwater sterilizer will accomodate systems up to 355 gals with a flowrate of 1066 gph for 90,000 uw/cm2
- Designed to be plumbed in-line.
- 2" slip inlet and outlet.
The Classic Series UVs are ideal for ponds, aquariums, and water features.
The Classic's rugged design has features that allow for quick installation and easy maintenance.
Aqua Ultraviolet UVs will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to our instructions.
UV Sterilization is a purely physical process not a chemical one so it doesn't alter the waters chemistry, taste, smell or pH.
This unit is designed to be plumbed in-line and will eliminate green water, control bacteria and fish disease UV destroys harmful bacteria, protazoa and algae
Use in fresh or saltwater aquariums and ponds as well as designed for indoor and outdoor use.
|Display request for quote||N/A|