- EcoTech Radion
- EcoTech Marine XR30w
- EcoTech Marine XR15w
- Kessil A360WE and A360NE
- Aqua Illumination (AI) Hydra TwentySix HD
- Aqua Illumination (AI) Hydra FiftyTwo HD
- Aqua Illumination (AI) Prime HD
- The Aquatic Life T5/LED Hybrid kit comes with universal mounts, so you can securely attach your LED fixtures - You'll even be able to mix different brands of LED fixtures within a single Hybrid system.
- The Aquatic Life Hybrid is more than just a light mount. Its design uses a well-built frame that is both sturdy and attractive. Power cables are positioned out of the way for good looks and safety.
- The Hybrid system uses up to four T-5 HO lamps mounted in two reflector bays that direct the light into the reef for maximum output from your T5 lamps.
- The high-end HEP-brand ballast ensures quiet, flicker-free operation.
- Silicon end caps keep salt and spray away from the lamp pins.
- The Aquatic Life Hybrid light fixture system provides a safe and easy way to combine T-5 HO lamps with the most popular LED reef light fixtures, without the trial and error required with a Do It Yourself Set-up.
- The kit includes suspension cables to hang the Aquatic Life T5HO/LED Hybrid Fixture above your aquarium.
- The Hybrid is available in 24", 36", 48", and 61" lengths that are for aquariums 18-30" wide.
- Capacity for 4 - 24 Watt T5 fluorescent bulbs.
- LED brackets included: 1 - 4" Round Fixture Bracket (for Kessil A360), 2 - Standard Brackets (for EcoTech and AI).
- Assembled fixture dimensions and weight: 24"L x 18"W (front to back), 9lbs.
Many reef aquarists want to mix fluorescent T5 tubes with modern LED reef lighting to capture the brilliant color rendition of T5 lamps and retain the powerful output of LED. Until now if you wanted to add T-5s to your LED reef set-up you either had to buy an expensive custom fixture or attempt to build and wire your own mounting frame. In most cases the results were less than optimal, cumbersome, and even dangerous in some circumstances.
The Aquatic Life Hybrid system eliminates all these problems with a universal LED mounting system that is compatible with all the major LED reef fixtures:
High-Output T5 fluorescent bulbs and led light fxitures sold separately.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Happy with this fixture Review by Rick
Quality Price Value
I am using 2 blue plus and 2 coral plus along with an AI prime LED light on a i IM lagoon 25 gal tank. Assembly and hanging of the light was straight forward, i would like to see both electrical cords on one side but happy with the lights. The tank looks great and more evenly lit now. (Posted on 3/17/2019)
Love the my new fixture Review by Ashr
Quality Price Value
Loving the new Aquatic Life T5 HO Hybrid 4-Lamp Mounting System. Over all it seems like a great build and it looks awesome. I just wish we could hide the power cords or at least have one but I hear this will be fixed in the next version. Over all I am super happy with it. (Posted on 9/17/2018)