- Very low energy consumption
- High air flow output
- Super quiet operation
- Max psi at 3.19 x 2
- Suitable for aquarium up to 100 gallons
- For both fresh and saltwater use.
- Tank Capacity: Up to 100 Gallons
- Outlets: 2
- Adjustable Control Knob: Yes
- Air Output:3.0 x 2 L/min
- Pressure Max: 3.19 psi
- Power Consumption: 3 watts
- Voltage/Freq: 110V/60Hz
- Air Pressure: 3.19 x 2 psi
The BREZA AP-100 Aquarium Air Pump delivers a powerful punch with low energy consumption and super quiet operation.
The AP-100 is the largest in the series and is capable of aerating aquariums ranging from 40 to 100 gallons, and the AP-100 includes a control knob for an adjustable flow rate.
Aquarium air pumps allow your aquatic creatures to acquire the oxygen they need in order to thrive. An air pump system adds air bubbles, creates current and agitates the water to help in filtration. This is where the quiet hum noise of most aquarIums comes from.
An air pump also aids in maintaining stable and healthy pH levels inside the aquarium.
|Display request for quote||No|