- Power Monitor Light: Red indicates heater is operating, green indicates aquarium has reached the set temperature.
- Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature settings and safety: Automatically turns off when heater is left out of water, resets and operates normally when heater is placed back in the water.
- Shatterproof and nearly indestructible: No glass components - Durable aluminum core for strength and even heat distribution.
- Fully Submersible: Can be placed vertically or horizontally in the aquarium and the large temperature control knob makes modifying the temperature easy.
- For freshwater or marine aquariums up to 30 gallons.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Precision Calibrated - Shatterproof Aquarium Heaters.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
nice until it fails Review by Aquatic Escapes
Quality Price Value
A nice looking heater, well calibrated and nice black design. Only issue is that when it fails it usually sticks on and either fries your tank or itself melting is spectacular fashion. Replace every two years for peace of mind. (Posted on 7/10/2019)