- Compact European design, super low profile - extruded aluminum rust-proof powder coated black finish housing
- Durable German hammertone, mirror finish, corrosion proof anodized aluminum reflector intensifies Metal Halide output - reduces 'hot spots'
- Light visors direct light downward toward tank - prevents side light loss into room and shields bright light from eyes
- Tempered glass 'splash guard safety shield' protects Metal Halide bulb
- Mount to aquarium with adjustable brackets or hang above aquarium with optional adjustable cable system (not included)
- Available in 70 watt, 150 watt and 250 watt double ended HQI bulb
- Includes two adjustable mounting legs, Hamilton 10K or 14K HQI metal halide bulb, detachable HQI ballast with cooling louvers and solid mount feet, 6 foot grounded power cord, 12 foot lamp cord, quick disconnect plug.
- Shell is available in silver or black
- Built to order in the US
- Shell Dimensions: 10.5"L x 11.5"W x 2.5"H
Why limit what you can keep in your Nano? Bimini HQI metal halide systems are perfect for nano tanks with both soft and hard corals.
|Display request for quote||N/A|