- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of sponges.
- Utilizes natural attractants and marine-derived proteins to improve feeding response and increase protein percentage of fish foods, respectively.
- Beneficial to all fishes whose diets are in large part composed of sponges, including angelfishes, butterflyfishes, Moorish Idols, and their respective allies.
- Free-form amino acids:
- Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Provide the building blocks of protein to encourage the formation of new tissue
- Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive encounters with tankmates or during spawning periods.
Free-Form Amino Acid Food Soak for Spongivorous Marine Fishes.
|Display request for quote||N/A|