- Advanced adsorbent of phosphate and silicate; provides rapid results.
- May be used on an on-going basis as part of a sensible nutrient-control program.
- Spherical shape and porosity maximize reactive surface area; promotes reactivity and efficiency by maximizing contact time and minimizing tendency to pack and channel water, and outperforms competing non-spherical phosphate-adsorbent media.
- Recommended usage is 2 g of Extrax Phos per 1 US-gallon (3.8 L) in aquarium; 600 grams will adsorb up to 20 mg/L phosphate in 300 US-gallons (1,136 L).
- Does not release phosphate, silicate, or soluble compounds into aquarium system when exhausted.
- Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including freshwater planted systems and reef systems.
Phosphate adsorption media for all marine and reef aquaria.
|Display request for quote||No|