- Contains calcium, strontium, and magnesium in the same ionic ratios found in aragonite. This unique feature increases the usefulness of KALK+2 to reef-building invertebrates such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc..
- Provides temporary alkalinity and helps maintain pH within the desired range when used as directed.
- Adds no conservative elements, such as chloride, to the aquarium.
- Improves upon the industry-standard powdered calcium supplement over the past three decades.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Calcium, magnesium, and strontium supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria.