- Unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in thesame ratios found within tissues of fishes.
- Beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater fish species.
- Free-form amino acids:
- Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
- Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive encounters with tankmates or during spawning periods.
Free-form amino complex in idea ratios to enhance the nutritional value of fish foods for all marine and freshwater fishes.
|Display request for quote||N/A|