- Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation in marine and freshwater aquaria through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
- Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
- Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate.
- Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
- Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
- Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
- Increased water clarity.
The Brightwell Aquatics NeoZeo Method
A complete bioculture for establishing biological filtration and rapidly improving water quality in all marine and reef aquaria.
|Display request for quote||No|
Worked very well for my latest startup tank. Review by Shaun
Quality Price Value
Good product but pricey. (Posted on 3/9/2017)