- Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation in marine and freshwater aquaria through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
- Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
- Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate.
- Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
- Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
- Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
- Increased water clarity.
The Brightwell Aquatics NeoZeo Method
A complete bioculture for establishing biological filtration and rapidly improving water quality in all marine and reef aquaria.
Worked very well for my latest startup tank. Review by Shaun
Quality Price Value
Good product but pricey. (Posted on 3/9/2017)