- Suspension of particulate, microencapsulatedmarine proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates fortifiedwith complex and free-form amino and fatty acids,and vitamins important to immune system function.
- Appropriate for feeding many LPS, zooxanthellate, and azooxanthellate soft corals, as well as gorgonians, anemones, and other solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily eaten by a multitude of reef-associated fishes known to feed on zooplankton and food particles drifting in the water column, including anemonefishes, basslets and pseudochromids, anthias, damselfishes and chromis, pygmy angelfishes, cardinalfishes, dartfishes, jawfishes, hawkfishes, wrasse, and many surgeonfishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Microdiet for planktivorous marine fishes, corals, and other suspension-feeding marine invertebrates.
Target Feeding (corals): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; suck a portion of Microvore into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 - 4" upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Do not place items that have been exposed to aquarium water inside this container without first thoroughly rinsing them (inside and outside) with fresh water; failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose. See Ã¢â‚¬ËœNotesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ below regarding maximum recommended feeding amount. Most zooxanthellate corals extend their tentacles at night, when the majority of coralivorous and zooplanktivorous fishes are asleep and the abundance of zooplankton in the water column passing over and through the reef is at its greatest.
|Display request for quote||N/A|