Brightwell Phosphat-E - 500ml
Eliminates reactive phosphate from all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell Phosphat E
- Begins to eliminate reactive phosphate immediately upon addition to aquarium.
- Safe for all inhabitants of reef and marine fish-only aquaria.
- Each ml eliminates 1 ppm phosphate in 4 US-gallons of water (250 ml treats 1,000 US-gallons).
- Helps facilitate the removal of phosphate from aquaria during periods when dissolved organic material is abundant.
- May be used on an ongoing basis to help control phosphate in heavily-stocked aquaria.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Aquarium may become slightly cloudy when product is first applied; cloudiness is temporary and will dissipate. Read Notes on opposite panel regarding re-testing.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Phosphat-E from Brightwell Aquatics
Determine phosphate concentration in aquarium prior to first use by testing with an accurate test kit. Add product to aquarium near a mechanical filter or protein skimmer intake at the maximum rate of 5 ml (1 capful) per 20 US-gallons daily for each 1 ppm of phosphate present in system. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 1,000 US-gallons (3,785 L). Add weekly at same dosage to maintain an immeasurable reactive phosphate concentration.