Brightwell PhytoGold-M Phytoplankton - 250ml
In Stock UPC/EAN: 810086010837Add to Wish List
Phytoplankton suspension for soft corals clams sponges & other filter feeders.
8-20 micron phytoplankton suspension for soft corals, clams, sponges, and other filter-feeding invertebrates.
- Provides phytoplankton ranging in size from 8 - 20 micron.
- Ideally-sized for many soft corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, and larval invertebrates.
- Formulated to provide over 50-million phytoplankton cells per ml.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Target Feeding (recommended): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; pour 5 ml (1 capful) into a small container and suck a portion of this into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 - 4" upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Rinse the portion (inside and outside) of the feeder that was placed into aquarium water before placing it into this bottle (if feeding directly from the bottle rather than from a separate container); failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose.
Write Your Own Review