- Helps maintain a balanced nutrient-limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of phosphate-reduction and denitrification; this is of particular benefit in heavily-stocked well-fed reef aquaria.
- Replaces "vodka method" of microbial activity-enhancement with a completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension-feeding invertebrates).
- Encourages polyp extension in all corals
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Bioavailable carbon source for promoting rapid, natural phosphate and nitrate reduction in all marine and reef aquaria.
|Display request for quote||N/A|