- The carbonate-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and carbonates (the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity ("buffering capacity")) in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef Code A.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Balanced calcium and alkalinity system for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
|Display request for quote||No|