- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, "ultra-activated" material withthe capacity to outperform conventional phosphate-adsorption media by over 500%
- Removes ~30 - 100 mg phosphate per 1 g of media, dependant upon initial concentration in system.
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and adsorptive efficiency.
- Higher adsorptive capacity relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent phosphate uptake.
- Capable of removing phosphate for over 1-year after initial placement in aquatic system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-NO3.
Ultra-activated Phosphate-adsorption Media with Superior Performance Characteristics.
Canister filtration: Load Xport-PO4 into filter cartridge as directed by filter manufacturer.
Passive filtration: Place Xport-PO4 loosely in an 800Ã‚Âµm mesh filter bag and locate in an area of low- to medium-flow.
Media reactors: If placing Xport-PO4 into a media reactor, ensure that the media remains "static" and non-moving.
|Display request for quote||N/A|