- Provides zooplankton ranging in size from 50 - 2,000 micron (2mm).
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, tube worms, larval crustaceans, juvenile fishes, and adult planktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates and fishes.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
50-2,000 micron zooplankton suspension for fishes, stony corals, clams, and other filter-feeding invertebrates.
Target Feeding (recommended): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; pour 5 ml (1 capful) into a small container and suck a portion of this into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 - 4" upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Rinse the portion (inside and outside) of the feeder that was placed into aquarium water before placing it into this bottle (if feeding directly from the bottle rather than from a separate container); failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose.
|Display request for quote||No|