- Easy to use thumb screws allow quick access to the media and pump chambers.
- Quality acrylic will not become brittle in saltwater environments.
- Reverse flow ("up flow") design avoids media compacting.
- Pump: WP600
- Power Consumption: 11 Watts
- Internal volume: 1.5L
- Dimensions: 146*179*450mm (5.75" x 7.04" x17.7"H)
- Capacity: Up to 300L (75 Gallons)
Bubble Magus created this space saving reactor design with today's compact sumps in mind!
By hiding the pump below the body of the reactor, precious horizontal space is saved within the sump. This reactor is an excellent space to utilize activated carbon, chemical media (such as GFO or aluminum etc.) and it can also be used to tumble biopellets!
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Love it! Review by Bond
Quality Price Value
Works great for my bio pellets! Easy setup! (Posted on 6/17/2018)