- Trap Door - The door is held up with an inserted clip that is tied to a fishing line. By pulling on the fishing line, the clip is dislodged and the weighted door drops, thus trapping the targeted inhabitant.
- Easy Attachment- Attaching the fish trap is very easy. Adapters on these fish traps enable the user to utilize on both thin molding, rimless and eurobraced tanks of around 5/8th thickness. Nylon screws are provided to hold traps securely in-place. Especially ideal for tanks with strong circulation.
- Feeding Tube - The Feeding Tube is held in position with an O-ring. Adjustments of the O-ring to the desired position will alter the height and depth of the feeding tube. Holes at the bottom inhibit larger food particles from falling entirely through.
- Collapsible - Entirely collapsible makes the fish trap easy to store and not take up a lot of precious room when not in use.
- Additional Uses - Acclimating new roommates, getting clownfish to host anemones, reattaching loose corals, housing for seahorses, pairing fish, adapting finicky fish to tank food, etc.
- Dimensions: 10" x 8.37" x 8"
- Door Opening: 6.5" x 7.12"
- Mounting Thickness: .75"
- Food Feeder: 4.62"
Get rid of those nuisance animals in your aquarium!
The Bubble Magus Fish Trap easy! The process of capturing the unwanted fish or invertebrate occurs by using a clip that is inserted into the door which is connected to fishing line that drops a weighted door when the target enters the trap to acquire food.
The unit comes with an adapter to hang these traps on rimless or horizontal bracing up to 5/8" thick.
|Display request for quote||N/A|