- Silent Air Intake - of course a noise reducing muffler has been included on the air intake.
- Accurate Height Control - obtain extremely accurate water height settings via the geared outflow valve.
- Small Footprint - internally mounted pump saves precious sump space.
- Minimizes Turbulence - the curved body of the skimmer helps to minimize breaking of the foam head.
- Drain Cup - extend your time away from the skimmer by collecting the skimmate in a separate container.
- Stylish Design - stylish colors elevate the look of your sump compartment.
- Pump: Rock SP1000
- Power Draw: 8 Watts
- Air Intake: 300L/H
- Aquarium Capacity: 500L (132 Gallons)
- Dimensions: 185 x 180 x 470mm (7.28" x 7.08" x 18.5")
It's hard to find better efficiency and value elsewhere than the Bubble-Magus line of protein skimmers. By utilizing materials of necessary robustness, and pumps of just the right efficiency, Bubble-Magus has created a quality product that doesn't ask more of your cash flow than it has to.
All of the features that a protein skimmer must have are included - right down to the colors required to make your system look clean & professional. And being the prolific manufacturer that they are, they have created a wide array of models for many different applications. You will be able to find a protein skimmer that meets your systems individual needs - no matter how uncommon your aquarium or system is.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Quiet and well built Review by Kevin
Quality Price Value
I recently purchased this unit to sit in a compact sump. Due to its small footprint it fits nicely in a sump designed for maximum space utilization. It Is very quiet. I had a reef octopus bh2000 prior, and this is a world of difference in terms of noise output. The main issue is it can be hard to find the right depth of water to run it at. I have found 7 inches is average. I had to install an air valve ($1.50) on the air intake as it sucked in too much air and would always overflow the collection cup. Other than that it is very well built and I have not found any weak parts. The funny part is the instructions, as I am sure they are loosely translated from either Japanese or Chinese as the English is quiet poor. The unit is well built, quiet, and fits my needs . I would recomend (Posted on 5/28/2016)