- Acropora eating flatworms
- Montipora eating nudibranchs
- Zooanthid eating spiders
- Red flatworms
- Filamentous hair algae
- Rapid tissue necrosis (RTN)
- Slow tissue necrosis (STN)
- Bacterial infections and more.
- Step 1 - Pour one gallon of water from your aquarium into a bowl or bucket.
- Step 2 - Add the whole packet of CoralRx One Shot to the bowl or bucket.
- Step 3 - Shake your coral in CoralRx solution for five to ten minutes.
- Step 4 - Rinse with clean saltwater and return to tank.
Most reef tank owners do not have access to well designed quarantine systems as they are expensive and time consuming. Many times this leads to significant losses brought on by infestations. Dipping your corals in CoralRx provides a quick, safe, and effective solution to minimize those risks.
Coral RX is effective in removing the following parasites:
Coral RX also aids in the treatment of:
Do not add CoralRx to your tank!
How to use CoralRx One Shot:
|Display request for quote||N/A|