- Upgradeable & Expandable - Connect multiple DC Flow Pumps together or to an existing LOOP network. Bluetooth upgradeable (when available).
- LOOP Compatible - Plug into any existing LOOP network for additional modes including:
- Feed mode (reduces flow to 30% for 10 minutes
- Lock/unlock settings
- Steady Flow - Produces a reliable, steady flow of water current with strong head pressure.
- Active Feedback - Flow Pump continuously provides performance status to the controller, alerting you to unexpected issues such as low water level and over/under voltage issues.
- Quiet operation
- Up to 65% in energy savings
- Safe, low voltage 24V DC
- LOOP compatible
- Soft start gently ramps pump to speed
- IC electronic detection protects pump if no water is present
- eFlux DC Flow Pump
- DC Flow Pump Controller HUB
- 24V DC UL transformer
- Controller HUB Mounting Bracket
- microUSB Cable
- Quick Couple Hose Barb Inlet/Outlets
- Molded Pump Intake Screen
- Rubber Pump Mounts
- Flow Range: 210 - 1050GPH
- Watts Range: 6 - 30 Watts
- Max Head Pressure: 10.5' / 3.2m
- Barb Fittings Included: 3/4" and 1"
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 3.25" x 4.2"
- Dimensions with strainer: 7.5" x 3.25" x 4.2"
eFlux controllable DC flow pumps efficiently produce strong water flow with high pressure. Featuring a sealed DC motor and magnetic drive design, eFlux flow pumps can be used inline (external) or submersible in both marine and freshwater.
Unlike traditional AC water pumps, eFlux flow pumps are DC powered and completely controllable. Simply turn the dial to adjust the flow until the optimal flow rate is reached. This eliminates the need for flow restricting valves and ensures peak performance using less power.
A cinch to install, eFlux Flow pumps have a very small footprint, allowing them to fit into even smaller sumps and tight spaces. High flow combined with high pressure makes them the perfect choice for return pump applications.
Use In or Out
Safe for saltwater or freshwater systems, eFlux DC flow pumps can be installed submersible or external (inline). Quick couple hose barb fittings are included to make installation and servicing easy.
Performance Synchronized - Optimized for Efficiency
Connect, Control, Synchronize
eFlux DC Flow Pumps are the perfect solution for an efficient, powerful yet quiet aquarium return pump. Add an additional DC flow pumps for even more flow or for additional filter requirements. You can also upgrade your controller HUB to Bluetooth when available. eFlux DC Flow Pumps work seamlessly with Orbit IC LED lights and other eFlux pumps as part of a LOOP network.
LOOP is the first and only system designed for connecting and syncing lights, pumps and other accessories into a single, controllable network.
Expandable and upgradeable, LOOP is the most affordable intelligent control solution focused on ease of operation and user experience.
|Display request for quote||No|
Available Download Links
|Eflux DC Water Pump Flow Chart|
|Eflux DC Water Pump Information and Specifications|