- Wave Pulse Mode - Simulates wave action found on reef crests by pulsing pump on/off. The pulse frequency is adjustable from 0.3 - 7.0 seconds, and the flow is adjustable from 10 - 100%.
- Surge Flow - Simulates surging water currents found naturally on coral reefs. Surge frequence is adjustable from 7 - 90 seconds, and the flow is adjustable from 10% - 100%.
- Steady / Stream Mode - Produces a steady flow of water current ideal for providing tank wide circulation or directional water flow. The flow rate is adjustable from 10% to 100%.
- Feed Mode - On-demand feed mode temporarily turns pumps off for 10 minutes, allowing the fish to eat during feeding times. You can also synchronize two wave pumps to run opposite flow modes.
- Flux wave pump
- Magnetic swivel bracket
- 24V DC UL transformer
- Foam guard & cable protector
- Flow Range: 420 - 2100 GPH
- Watts Range: 5 - 23 Watts
- Suitable Aquarium Size: Up to 125 gallons
- Maximum Tank Wall Thickness: 5/8" (15mm)
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.8" x 2.2"
You've never experienced your aquarium quite like this. With LOOP control, eFlux wave pumps are able to mimic ocean waves and surging currents in entirely new ways. This isn't only cool for you, its vital for your corals and reef inhabitants. They provide tank wide circulation, improving water quality and promoting strong coral growth and fish health. Adjust flow mode, velocity, sync pumps, even turn them off for feeding.
Running virtually silent, they use safe direct current (DC) and are completely controllable, generating multiple modes of water flow for any size reef aquarium.
Easy Wireless Control
Wireless IR remote provides an effortless way to program up to 3 eFlux wave pumps. Wave pumps 1 & 2 can be programmed into multiple flow modes and synced together, while wave pump 3 provides a steady stream of adjustable water flow. The LED display provides current mode of flow and velocity.
eFlux Wave Pumps use a magnetic bracket which is easy to install and allows you to position the pump virtually anywhere in your aquarium. A silicone pad absorbs vibration, allowing the pumps to run virtually silent.
Direct the Flow
The adjustable swivel bracket provides directional water flow precisely where you need it most. Whether you want to direct surging water current at an anemone or produce wave action on the water surface, simply pivot the pump in the direction you want water current and watch it flow.
Connect, Control, Synchronize
eFlux wave pump kits allow you to connect up to two additional eFlux accessory wave pumps. Add an additional wave pump and sync it with another to provide gyre flow, or add a third for even more flow. You can also upgrade your controller to Bluetooth when available. eFlux wave pump kits work seamlessly with Orbit IC LED lights and other eFlux pumps as part of a LOOP network.
LOOP is the first and only system designed for connecting and syncing lights, pumps and other accessories into a single, controllable network. Expandable and upgradeable, LOOP is the most affordable intelligent control solution focused on ease of operation and user experience.
Available Download Links
|Eflux Wave Pump Kit Quick Start Guide|
|Eflux Accessory Wave Pump Instruction Manual|