- 24 hour on/off time with gradual sunrise, sunset, daylight, moonlight
- Adjustable color spectrums and intensity
- 6 on-demand weather effects
- Easy programming via wireless IR remote
- Wave pump control for up to 3 wave pumps
- Control flow mode, flow rate, even feed mode
- All fixtures include:
- 2 Adjustable docking mounts
- 1 - 12V DC power supply
- 1 - LOOP Light and wave pump controller
- 1 - Wireless LED remote control
- 1 - LED light HUB (allows you to connect up to two lights)
- Dimensions: 16.8"L x 3.5"W x 0.44"H
- Maximum Watts: 18
- LEDs: 82 Total LEDs
- 19 - 6,500K White
- 14 - 10,000K White
- 19 - 445nm Blue
- 20 - 460nm Blue
- 10 - RGB
Your aquarium is full of spectacular colors, why not bring them all to life? Introducing the next generation Orbit Marine LED.
Now packed with even more ultra-bright LEDs in a far wider color spectrum, it will make your corals and fish look even more spectacular. And it's now in the LOOP, providing both light and pump control, taking your aquarium experience to a whole new level.
Producing eye-popping color rendition and brilliant shimmer effects, the Orbit Marine produces a limitless number of color spectrums. A higher ratio of actinic blue spectrum LEDs balanced with full spectrum creates the perfect color combination for fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce and look amazing. Wide angle dispersion lenses evenly spread light over your entire tank while ensuring superior color blending.
Cool, Minimalistic Look
The razor thin aluminum profile measures less than 1/2" thick, and is almost transparent over your aquarium. Optional adjustable tank mount brackets create an even sleeker look.
All It Takes Is One Touch
From start-up to sundown, the Orbit Marine gradually mimics the effect of a slow sunrise, bright daylight, dimming sunset and moonlight. Built-in lighting programs create a 24-hour natural biorhythmic lighting cycle, while on-demand dynamic weather effects gently roll clouds across your reef. With integrated wave pump control, you can simply connect a Wave Pump HUB and add up to 3 eFlux wave pumps to begin making waves.
Simple to Program
The LOOP controller with wireless remote features the following:
Features & Specifications:
|Display request for quote||N/A|