- Compact and Portable Design.
- Built-In Timer
- One Button Operation
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Industrial
- Range: 0-300ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 5ppm (mg/L), +/- 5% of reading (based on water temperature of 25c or 77f)
- Light Source: LED @ 610nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Colorimetric Method
- Operating Environment: 0-50 degrees Celsius, RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 - 1.5v AA
- Auto-Shutoff: Automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dimensions: 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 grams (2.25oz)
- Warranty: 6 month manufacturer limited warranty
The Hanna Marine Alkalinity Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation.
Chemical test kits have limited accuracy and resolution since they rely upon the human eye to discern differences in color. Professional instrumentation incorporates a light source such as an LED or tungsten lamp with a filter and a light sensing detector to precisely determine absorbance and ion concentration. Professional instrumentation offers greater resolution and accuracy but can cost hundreds of dollars.
The Hanna Marine Alkalinity Checker uses a fixed wavelength LED and silicon photo detector to provide the accuracy of professional instrumentation at the affordable price of a chemical test kit.
Hanna HI-755 Alkalinity Checker User Manual
|Display request for quote||No|
Awesome experience Review by Steve
Quality Price Value
Not only is this the greatest tool to our marine studies, the experience J&L supplied in the order to the shipping procedures the have in place, it'll guarantee me coming back for more of that hard to find product that isn't at our LFS
Great Job J&L (Posted on 3/24/2016)