EcoPlus 1 HP Aquarium Chiller with Dual Stage Controller
Add to Wish List
An affordable aquarium chiller that gets your water temperature back under control.
A commercial grade chiller suitable for reservoirs, hydroponic systems or fresh & saltwater aquariums.
- Each chiller has a high performance titanium heat exchanger for optimum performance and corrosion resistance as well as an efficient and reliable compressor.
- High quality Japanese compressor is extremely efficient and reliable.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel housing with a durable power coated finish.
- Remote temperature controller with a 30 foot cord allows user to monitor and adjust chiller settings when the unit is installed in a remote location.
- Auto restart and temperature memory in the event of a power failure.
- Digital LCD display allows for easy operation.
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.
- Comes with two fittings to allow the chiller to be plumbed with 1" PVC hard pipe, or 1" flexible tubing.
- Chilling Capacity: 420 Gallons - 10oF, 220 Gallons 30oF *See sizing chart & manual for more information.
- Power Consumption: 870 Watts / 8 Amps
- Inlet/Outlet Sizes: 1"
- Recommended flow rate: 417 - 993 GPH
- Dimensions: 35"L x 14"D x 21"H
- Pump sold separately
- Allow the chiller to sit upright for at least 30 minutes prior to initial use.
- 1 year warranty
IMPORTANT: Chillers will only be covered under warranty if they are used within the range that they are designed for. Undersizing a chiller for your aquarium will void warranty.
Write Your Own Review