- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and EcoSmart compatible devices
- Constant Speed Mode - Constant Speed mode is the default mode of the Vectra, this makes the pump produce flow at a constant speed that is determined by the position of the dial.
- Feed Mode - At the touch of a button the Vectra pump will temporarily pause the current mode and idle allowing food to be added to the tank without being cycled into the overflow and filtration.
- Speed Lock - Speed Lock gives you the ability to lock in a desired speed on the pump by disabling the control dial protecting you from accidental and not so accidental unwanted changes in speed.
Vectra Closed Loop Modes
- Lagoonal Random - Lagoonal Random Mode simulates a low-energy lagoon environment. The speed of the pump is changed slowly to recreate the gentle currents of a lagoon.
- Reef Crest Random - Reef Crest Random Mode simulates a high-energy reef environment. The pump will change speed frequently and drastically to simulate waves and surging tide. This is a favorite of SPS coral.
- Gyre - Gyre Mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform clockwise and counterclockwise flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between two seconds and two hours.
- Flow: 2,000 gph (7,500 lph)
- Max Head Pressure:21.5 feet (6.5 m)
- Input/Output Input: 1 inches (25 mm) Output: .75 inches (19 mm)
- Power Wattage: 80 watts
The Vectra M1 is the perfect centrifugal pump for return or closed loop applications up to 2,000 GPH.
With two distinct operational features, the Vectra can be installed either as a closed loop or as a return pump. The return pump features calibration and Speed Lock, while the Closed Loop offers random and pulsing modes.
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra's flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech's QuietDrive technology.
Vectra Return Pump Modes
EcoSmart Live Compatible
EcoSmart Live is EcoTech Marnie's web-based aquarium command center. It allows you to control your Vectra pumps, VorTech pumps and Rad ion LED lighting from anywhere in the world through a computer or mobile device (iOS and Android supported). EcoSmart Live is loaded with features such as setup guides, flow and lighting wizards, specialty modes, and the ability to create new modes with just the click of a mouse or tap of a finger.
Get real time information about your lighting and pumps or tirelessly update your product's firmware. Having issues getting the coral growth that you expect? Our award winning customer service staff can log into your account and suggest changes for you.
Battery Backup Compatible
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing.
By adding the Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment - and your tank inhabitants.
Traditional AC pumps when used as a return pump for your sump are flow controlled through the use of a choke valve. This is method of control is inherently inefficient for two reasons. 1) The AC pump purchased must often be over-powered for your given setup to allow for flexibility. 2) By adding artificial impedance to your flow, electricity is wasted. The Vectra pump will always operate at the optimum efficiency because there is no need to use a flow restricting valve to achieve your desired flow rate.
When used with the ReefLink, your Vectra pump can send you performance and status alerts right to your mobile device or computer. Your return pump is the heart of your aquarium; the faster you hear about an unexpected issue the more successful you will be as an aquarist.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Basement pump Review by Kevin
Quality Price Value
I purchased this pump as a basement sump pump for my display tank. I know many people have been interested in it for that reason. I ran tests as my head height was 10 feet. I ran 3/4ABS 10.5 feet and ran the pump. The pump preformed excellently and pumped a lot of water at 100 percent power. I throttled down to 50 percent and it still pumped a fair amount. I have yet to hook it up so I cannot speak to long term use as a basement sump, but my initial tests have me planning to use the M1 as my basement sump pump. Excellent quality build with a small footprint makes it ideal. (Posted on 10/29/2018)