- Binds chlorine and other chemical substances
- Use during set-up or after treatment with medications
- Use for a short period (approx. 4 weeks)
- Suitable for fresh water or marine aquariums.
- 3 Replacement Pads for The Eheim Classic 2215/350 Canister Filter
Carbon Filter Pads for clear aquarium water - especially for new tank installations.
EHEIM KARBON is particularly suitable for water purification during the set-up phase of the aquarium. In particular, chlorine from household water and other chemical substances, which can get into the aquarium during installation, are safely taken up.
EHEIM KARBON should be used for a short time (approx. 4 weeks) in the layering set-up after the mechanical (e.g. EHEIM MECH or MECHpro) and the biological filter media (e.g. EHEIM SUBSTRATpro) in the net bag provided.
Tip: Only use adsorptive filter media for a few weeks, as the harmful substances are only attached and can loosen after some time and be reintroduced into the water. At the very least they should be changed regularly. Normally adsorptive filtration is only necessary during aquarium set-up or after treatments with medications.
|Display request for quote||No|