- Removes surface films and microorganisms from the water surface
- Promotes therefore proper gas exchange
- For both long term and temporary usage
- Quick installation - easy to fix to the glass pane via suction cups
- Only 5 Watt power consumption
- Suitable for both freshwater and marine applications
- Hose attachment: 13mm
- Dimensions: 40.5mm wide x 132mm high x 54mm deep.
EHEIM skim350 - the micro-surface skimmer for smaller aquariums up to 350l (90 gallons).
Simple, quick and flexible to use. Ready to use immediately.
In almost any aquarium a film of including microorganisms, dust, oils and food fats forms over time - the mould film. With the EHEIM skim350 surface skimmer, you can efficiently eliminate this mould film and have a glass clear water surface and high oxygenation.
The EHEIM skim350, although designed for constant use is also suitable for short term use. If using alternately in several aquariums, please make sure that algae spores or diseases are not transmitted from one to the other. The bacteria and dirt particles which are sucked in are collected in the filter sponge. This should be simply taken out and thoroughly cleaned after each use
|Display request for quote||No|
Good for smaller aquariums Review by Arden
Quality Price Value
This is a good skimmer if you have trouble with surface film. It was too small for may 120 gallon tank but keeps the film off my 60 gallon just fine. Only one moving part and a small sponge to clean out once or twice a week. I have mine on a timer also so it is not on when I typically feed. J & L provided fast service. Ordering was a breeze, practically next day delivery. (Posted on 1/18/2017)