- Slim and Compact Design to suit virtually any aquarium set-up
- Slim black box design
- Comes with a Red PVC for safety purpose
- Template and drill bit included to help with installation
- Black lid cover to quiet the noise of water flow
- Dimensions: 12" x 3" x 6"
- Black Box: 12" x 1.25" x 6"
- Through Bulkhead: 2 x 1.5" (use with 60 mm Drill bit included)
- Drain Bulkheads: 3 x 1"
- Fits glass up to 1/2" thick.
- Recommended Aquarium Size: Up to 150 Gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1,000 GPH
The new Eclipse overflow box is a minimalistic designed overflow with a slim and clean black box that features a new to way to effectively transport water to your sump while killing noise level.
This customizable project is a very simple plug and play overflow system that requires installation.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
DIY overflow Review by Kevin
Quality Price Value
I installed this on a 135 gallon with 1/2 low iron glass. The kit comes with the drill bit, which I have used more than twice and still cuts well. The whole template is great allowing you to cut perfectly placed holes. Run a hose over your hole while you cut and don't push, and you will have success. I was nervous at first but it was very easy and I have now drilled several tanks. The overflow is awesome with a nice low intank profile and easy to access pipes. 1 inch ABS fits inside the outlet pipes, or you can get a screw on adapter which will thread onto the outlet pipes, I not sure of that size though. The price has gone up since I bought it. (Posted on 10/29/2018)
Available Download Links
|Eshopps Eclipse User Manual|