- Eshopps Channel Design (ECD, Patent Pending)-Dual Water Channel
- Large Skimmer Compartment & Viewable Refugium in Front
- Float Valve
- Quiet Operation
- Easy Removal Micron bag
- Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 16"
- Recommended Tank Size: 75 - 125 gallons
- Skimmer Compartment: 8" x 11.5"
- Refugium Compartment: 10" x 7"
- Micron Bag Size: 4"
The New Cube Nano Refugium features innovative design with dual water channels for superior aquarium filtration.
The Cube Nano Refugium features two separate water channels; one channel sends water to the refugium section while the second chamber sends water to the protein skimmer chamber. This unique design enables the water to travel through each compartment separately after entering the sump for better water contact time and better nutrient exportation.
The advantage of better water contact time thru the water channels is the undissolved organic waste can be removed more efficiently by the protein skimmer, while having a completely separate refugium channel that allows macro-algae to aid in the removal of ammonia, nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted nutrients that cause algae blooms and more.
|Display request for quote||N/A|