- Eshopps Channel Design (ECD, Patent Pending)-Dual Water Channel
- Large Skimmer Compartment & Viewable Refugium in Front
- Float Valve
- Quiet Operation
- Easy Removal Micron bag
- Dimensions: 30" x 14" x 16"
- Recommended Tank Size: 125 - 225 gallons
- Skimmer Compartment: 11.5" x 13.5"
- Refugium Compartment: 10" x 8.5"
- Micron Bag Size: 7"
The 3rd Generation Refugium features innovative design with dual water channel for an enhanced natural aquarium filtration.
The 3rd Generation Refugium features two separate water chambers, one for the refugium and one for skimmer chamber. This unique design enables the water travel through each compartment separately after entering the sump.
The advantage of having two separated water channels is the undissolved organic waste can be removed by a protein skimmer, while having a completely separated refugium compartment that allows macro-algae to uptake ammonia, nitrates, and other unwanted nutrients.
With Eshopps unique Channel Design (ECD, Patent Pending), you will have a natural filtration system which helps reduce problems concerning overgrown algae or cyanobacteria.
|Display request for quote||N/A|